I am a psychotherapist with national and international experience having worked with several NHS Trusts across the UK and Europe. I have an international client base. I speak several languages and offer therapy in Italian. I also work as a relationship counsellor.
My NHS experience introduced me to working within a multicultural context (LGBT and BME) across a very wide age group of clients (18–90). I have worked with many different and often complex presenting issues which have included:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Adjustment Disorders (including grief and bereavement)
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Domestic Violence
- Bi Polar Disorder
- Self harm
- Compulsive Behaviour (gambling and alcohol addiction.
* I offer discounts to students, the low waged and those working in the arts and the charity sector.